Tenda I24 AC1200 Wave 2 Gigabit Access Point
- We apologize that some items might not be available at our stock.
- Delivery Time : 2 to 6 working days
- Please do mention at checkout if cash payment in USD or LBP at the current black market rate.
- Delivery 10,000 LBP For Any Order Bellow 35$
- i24 is a gigabit dual-band ceiling access point that compliant with IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, and offers a concurrent data rate up to 1167 Mbps. Powered by MU-MIMO technology, letting you enjoy better experience. And the built-in omni-directional antennas broaden the wireless coverage of a single AP. In addition, you are allowed to adjust its transmit power as required using the web UI, and use an IEEE 802.3at-compliant PoE sourcing equipment to power on it, achieving long-distance power supply without tampering your existing grid network. You are also allowed to use Tenda access controllers (AC) to configure and manage multiple i24 in a centralized manner.
- The optimized antennas make it outstanding in radiating wireless signals and broadening wireless coverage.
- Featuring air interface scheduling, it could evenly allocate air interface resources, thus improving your wireless network speed as a whole by preventing clients with low data rate from consuming too much network resources. What’s more, it also allows you to customize the RSSI threshold value, so that you can disconnect clients that do not reach the RSSI.
- Powered by multiple interference-mitigation technologies, i automatically chooses the best channel and adjusts the transmit power to a reasonable value, significantly optimizing wireless signals by mitigating co-channel interference and electro magnetic interference (EMI).
- You are allowed to set multiple SSIDs, and enabled to add VLAN tags for SSIDs with the IEEE 802.11q VLAN-compliant feature so as to protect the security of your network.
- You can use an IEEE 802.3at-compliant PoE sourcing equipment, or a DC power adapter to power on it.
- You are allowed to configure and manage multiple it in a centralized manner through all Tenda access controllers (AC) and enterprise routers that include AC functionality, and enjoy simple management, configuration and monitoring of all access points.