Tenda I12 Wireless N300 Ceiling Access Point
Save : 4%
- We apologize that some items might not be available at our stock.
- Delivery Time : 2 to 6 working days
- Please do mention at checkout if cash payment in USD or LBP at the current black market rate.
- As a representative of the ceiling wireless AP, i12 is a stable and easy-to-use wireless access point designed for wireless coverage of micro enterprises. It is suitable for WIFI coverage in budget hotels, small and medium enterprises, bars and cafes. It operates in the 2.4GHz band with the wireless speeds up to 300Mbps. With the two high-gain omni-directional MIMO antenna inside, it has a strong Wi-Fi signal penetration and coverage. i12 can cover 8-12 hotel rooms, which is better than the same industry products for the reason that they can only cover 4-6 rooms.
- With the Simple design and elegant appearance, it can be directly installed on the walls and ceilings, which will not affect the original building structure and can be treated as the decoration.
- Adopt independent power implifier to improve RF output power.Thus,the wireless signal is stronger and the coverage is optimized.
- With the aesthetic ceiling design, i12 can be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface. The LED indicator simplifies deployment and configuration.
- The port on the back panel supports the function of Power over Ethernet (802.3at), which allows both power and data can be transfered to i12 over a single Ethernet cable. So i12 can be deployed in areas where power outlets are scarce or not available.
- Up to 10X faster data transfer than tradinational Fast Ethernet.Ideal for streaming videos,VOIP,music,and multimedia applications.
- i12 offers multi-level wireless encryption options to prevent unauthorized access and protect your important data.
- 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Mac Address Filtering
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Client isolation and SSID isolation
- Prioritizes data,voice and video applications to ensure time-sensitive traffic takes priority over all other traffic.
- i12 can be managed by AP Controller M3 and bring easier deployment and management when you deploy multiple APs in the network.