HAPPYDOG F&W ADULT MINI 4KG
- We apologize that some items might not be available at our stock.
- Delivery Time : 2 to 6 working days
- Please do mention at checkout if cash payment in USD or LBP at the current black market rate.
- Happy Dog Mini Adult Small Breed Dog Food 4 Kg
- Specially formulated to meet the normal nutritional needs of small breed dogs in a complete and balanced manner, the Happy Dog Fit & Well Adult Mini provides the most balanced nutrition for your dog.
- Protein and fat excess are among the triggers of chronic diseases for our dogs. The biggest reason for this situation is lack of exercise. It is better to feed active dogs with food formulated to meet their actual needs.
- Happy Dog Fit & Well Adult Mini has a high content of digestible protein, 5 blocks of essential unsaturated Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids from high quality animal and vegetable sources, high quality and reasonable 12% fat content.
- Adult Dogs should be fed in the recommended amounts to adapt to their energy content, and 2-3 hours a day provides prevention of problems with exercise and walking to elicit their natural impulses.
- Normal energy requirements
- Optimized croquet
- Contains protein: Chicken, salmon, fish, lamb, eggs
- Carbohydrates: corn, rice
- Fat content is balanced according to the needs of small breed adult dogs.
- It is perfectly balanced with 5 kinds of valuable protein sources.
- corn, chicken meat, rice flour, chicken fat, salmon meal, fish meal, lamb protein * hemoglobin *, sunflower oil, sugar beet molasses (sugar) *, apple pomace * (0.6%), rapeseed oil, sodium chloride, dried yeast *, potassium chloride, seaweed * (0.15%), flaxseed (0.15%), mussel meat * (0.02%), milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, ginger, birch leaves, nettle, chamomile, coriander, rosemary, sage , licorice, thyme, yeast (extract) * (total dried herbs: 0.14%). (* Dried; ** Dried in proportion to hydrolysis)
- Crude Protein 26.0%, 14.0%, crude fat, crude fiber 3.0%, minerals 6.5%, 1.5% calcium, 1.0% phosphorus, sodium 0.4% Omega-6 fatty acids 2.8%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.3%, potassium 0.5%, Humidity 8.0%
- Vitamins / kg: Vitamin A (E672) 12000 IU, vitamin D3 (E671) 1200 IU, vitamin E (whole rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 75 mg, vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 4 mg, vitamin B2 (riboflavin ), 6 mg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride 3a831) 4 mg, D – (+) – Biotin 575 mcg, calcium D-pantothenic 10 mg, niacin, 40 mg, vitamin B12 70 mcg, choline chloride, 60 mg antioxidant, natural Tocopherol-rich extracts of origin trace elements / kg iron (E1, iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 105 mg copper (E4, copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 10 mg zinc (E6, zinc oxide, amino acid chelated zinc, hydrate) 125 mg manganese (E5, manganese (II) oxide), 25 mg iodine (E2 calcium iodide, anhydrous), 2 mg selenium (E8, sodium selenite) 0.15 mg
- 1710 kJ / 100 g
- Pour dry or heated water (about 60 ° C) over the food. It should be fed every few minutes . To reduce the amount of food, snacks or other additives can be added. In dogs given the daily amount, individual metabolic differences may decrease by 15% with a tendency to obesity.