HappyCat Minkas Urinary Care 1.5kg
Cat’s weight in kg
Amount of food (g/day) for normal activity
|2 kg||35 g|
|3 kg||45 g|
|4 kg||55 g|
|5 kg||65 g|
|6 kg||75 g|
|7 kg||80 g|
|8 kg||90 g|
Provide fresh, clean water at all times and keep the water bowl some distance away from the food bowl. Individual cats have different needs, so the stated amounts may be increased or reduced by up to 15 %. You should also reduce the amount if you give your cat moist food or snacks as well.
- We apologize that some items might not be available at our stock.
- Delivery Time : 2 to 6 working days
- Please do mention at checkout if cash payment in USD or LBP at the current black market rate.
- Our Happy Cat Minkas Urinary is a gentle and balanced complete diet with delicious poultry for adult cats. With its high-quality, easily-digested protein and a reduced magnesium and phosphorus content this complete food can help to reduce the urine pH. This has a preventive effect by relieving the stress on the urinary tract. Our recipe with its high proportion of valuable animal proteins is 100 % balanced and natural. This tasty dry food contains lots of vitamins and minerals to support the immune system. And of course our recipes contain no artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Poultry protein** (27%), maize, maize flour, meat meal, poultry fat, fish meal, beet pulp* (desugared), lignocellulose, sunflower oil, apple pomace*, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, rapeseed oil, yucca schidigera* (0.04%); *dried, **dried, partially hydrolysed
- Crude protein 32.0%, crude fat 12.0%, crude fibre 2.5%, crude ash 5.5%, calcium 1.1%, phosphorus 0.8%, sodium 0.4%, potassium 0.6%, magnesium 0.08%, omega 6 fatty acids 2.5%, omega 3 fatty acids 0.25%
- Vitamins / kg: Vitamin A (3a672a) 15000 I.E., vitamin D3 (3a671) 1250 I.E., vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 75 mg, taurine (3a370) 1000 mg, antioxidant: tocopherol-rich extracts from plant oils 1b306(i). Trace elements / kg: Iron (iron(II) sulphate; monohydrate 3b103) 130 mg, copper (copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate 3b405) 12 mg, zinc (zinc oxide 3b603) 100 mg, manganese (manganese(II) oxide; 3b502) 15 mg, iodine (calcium iodate; anhydrous 3b202) 1.5 mg, selenium (E8; sodium selenite) 0.15 mg, amino acids / kg: DL methionine (3c301) 5000 mg