HappyCat Minkas Steril 10kg (Copy)
Cat’s weight in kg
Amount of food (g/day) for normal activity (indoor cat)
Amount of food (g/day) for increased activity (outdoor cat)
|2 kg||30 g||40 g|
|3 kg||40 g||50 g|
|4 kg||50 g||60 g|
|5 kg||60 g||70 g|
|6 kg||65 g||80 g|
|7 kg||75 g||90 g|
|8 kg||80 g||95 g|
- We apologize that some items might not be available at our stock.
- Delivery Time : 2 to 6 working days
- Please do mention at checkout if cash payment in USD or LBP at the current black market rate.
- Our Happy Cat Minkas Sterilised Poultry is specially matched to the needs of neutered cats. This balanced complete diet with its reduced fat content and optimised proportion of satisfying roughage will help your cat to maintain her ideal weight. Our recipe with its high proportion of valuable animal proteins is 100% balanced and natural. This tasty dry food contains lots of vitamins and minerals to support the immune system. And of course our recipes contain no artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Poultry protein** (25%), maize, meat meal, wheat flour, wheat, maize flour, lignocellulose, fish meal, poultry fat, beet pulp* (desugared), sunflower oil, apple pomace*, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, rapeseed oil, yucca schidigera* (0.04%); * dried, ** dried, partially hydrolysed
- Crude protein 33.0%, crude fat 9.0%, crude fibre 5.0%, crude ash 5.5%, calcium 1.05%, phosphorus 0.7%, sodium 0.45%, potassium 0.65%, magnesium 0.1%, omega 6 fatty acids 2.0%, omega 3 fatty acids 0.2%
- Vitamins / kg: Vitamin A (3a672a) 15000 I.E., vitamin D3 (3a671) 1250 I.E., vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 75 mg, taurine (3a370) 1000 mg, antioxidant: tocopherol-rich extracts from plant oils 1b306(i). Trace elements / kg: Iron (iron(II) sulphate; monohydrate 3b103) 130 mg, copper (copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate 3b405) 12 mg, zinc (zinc oxide 3b603) 100 mg, manganese (manganese(II) oxide; 3b502) 15 mg, iodine (calcium iodate; anhydrous 3b202) 1.5 mg, selenium (E8; sodium selenite) 0.15 mg, amino acids / kg: DL methionine (3c301) 4500 mg