HappyCat Minkas Jun Care 1.5kg
Age in months
Amount of food (g/day) for mid-sized breeds (up to 5 kg)
Amount of food (g/day) for large breeds (6-8 kg)
|4*||60 g||90 g|
|5*||60 g||90 g|
|6*||70 g||100 g|
|7||75 g||105 g|
|8-9||80 g||110 g|
|10-12||70 g||105 g|
* From 4 months, you can change from Minkas Kitten to Minkas Junior to suit your cat’s preference (biscuit size).
Provide fresh, clean water at all times and keep the water bowl some distance away from the food bowl. Individual cats have different needs, so the stated amounts may be increased or reduced by up to 15%. When the final weight is reached, gradually change over to a suitable Happy Cat Adult food.
- We apologize that some items might not be available at our stock.
- Delivery Time : 2 to 5 working days
- Please do mention at checkout if cash payment in USD or LBP at the current black market rate.
- Free delivery on all items .
- Our Happy Cat Minkas Junior Care contains valuable animal proteins and high-quality ingredients such as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. The balanced recipe with tasty poultry is specially matched to the needs of young cats. This complete food is perfect from 13 weeks onwards and provides your four-legged friend with everything she needs for steady growth. Our recipe with its high proportion of valuable animal proteins is 100% balanced and natural. This tasty dry food contains lots of vitamins and minerals to support the immune system. And of course our recipes contain no artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Poultry protein** (33%), poultry fat, potato flakes, maize, maize flour, wheat, meat meal, fish meal, beet pulp* (desugared), lignocellulose, sunflower oil, apple pomace*, sodium chloride, rapeseed oil, yucca schidigera* (0.04%); * dried, ** dried, partially hydrolysed
- Crude protein 32.0%, crude fat 18.0%, crude fibre 2.5%, crude ash 7.0%, calcium 1.45%, phosphorus 0.85%, sodium 0.45%, potassium 0.5%, magnesium 0.1%, omega 6 fatty acids 3.0%, omega 3 fatty acids 0.25%
- Vitamins / kg: Vitamin A (3a672a) 15000 I.E., vitamin D3 (3a671) 1250 I.E., vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 75 mg, taurine (3a370) 1000 mg, antioxidant: tocopherol-rich extracts from plant oils 1b306(i). Trace elements / kg: Iron (iron(II) sulphate; monohydrate 3b103) 130 mg, copper (copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate 3b405) 12 mg, zinc (zinc oxide 3b603) 100 mg, manganese (manganese(II) oxide; 3b502) 15 mg, iodine (calcium iodate; anhydrous 3b202) 1.5 mg, selenium (E8; sodium selenite) 0.15 mg, amino acids / kg: DL methionine (3c301) 4500 mg